Purchase Decision Process.
Purchasing a home can
be a very difficult process if the accurate information
is not available. Below is an outline of questions and information to
help make YOUR purchase decision process easier.
1.) Reason(s) for your new purchase:
- first time ownership?
- build equity?
- raise your family?
- business/personal success?
2.) Information Search- Place, Product, Price:
- Area (city, suburban neighborhood, country)
- Community (north, south, east or west side)
- Neighborhood (older, new, school zone, recreational facilties, transportation, stores, entertainment)
*Consider your daily commute to work.
- Style of home- New or Old?
- How much space needed?
- Number of bedrooms, bathrooms, levels?
- Size of property?
- Extended Feature: click on 'home finder' and easily narrow down your search
*Consider how long you expect to live in this home.
- What is your budget?
- Does your budget meet your needs?
- Is it a comfortable budget?
*Consider all applicable taxes.
3.) Pre-Buying Qualifications:
- Loan Pre-Qualification
- For further information, go to 'helpful links' at the top of the page, and click on Global Mortgage.
*Contact me directly and I will refer you to a mortgage professional.
4.) Competitive Research- Once above information is complete:
Different information systems will be used to find the home that meets your needs.
For a personal and further detailed research system, go to 'helpful links' at the top of the page, and click on Multiple Listing Service.
5.) Post Purchase Satisfaction:
Completion of full and thorough contracts
Completion of all financing
Completion of all inspections
*My commitment will ensure quality satisfaction, and I will help you every step of the way.